Tousillicites Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Load Facebook For Bb

Répondre au sujet    Tousillicites Index du Forum » Acceuil » Charte du forum Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Load Facebook For Bb
Auteur Message
gabripry
Membres B&F
Membres B&F

Masculin

Message Load Facebook For Bb Répondre en citant

Load Facebook For Bb
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Sexual Content Little or no sexual content, situations, or themes Infrequent/Mild sexual content, situations, or themes Intense/Frequent sexual content, situations, or themes BlackBerry World will not accept apps with graphic nudity Language No strong or coarse language Infrequent/Mild profanity or crude humor Intense or graphic profanity/crude humor BlackBerry World will not accept Hate Speech Alcohol, Tobacco, Drug Use None Infrequent/Mild Intense/Frequent drug/alcohol use or reference Content designed to encourage/promote drug or alcohol abuse, or content appropriate only for or that is legally restricted to persons at least years of age Gambling None Simulated Simulated Simulated Close Close By Write a review More Description Version: Released: File Size: Rated: Email Application Support Visit Support Website Privacy Policy Supported CarriersAll carriers Supported CountriesAll Countries Supported DevicesThis item supports all devices Instructions By By Reviews Load More Others also Downloaded Unsupported Operating System You are using an unsupported operating system, and some functionality will be disabled. even though Ive already uninstalled the latest ones. it also adds Facebook to the Share list. Help plz Emmanuel Am using BIS on my blackberry Z10. J4frul For those who have Cobalts Play Store installed, just make sure you turn off auto update in the Play Store and whenever theres a prompt for an update, just skip it. I might even go on and buy another passport, cause once we get used to this wide screen and the awesome tactile keyboard; there is literally nothing that can replace the experience it provides. But I do use whatsapp. I returned it back to HTC, got my money back and purchased the Passport SE. 453 votes936K downloadsPROS: Improved browsing all round, White-list service to support favourite sites, More security, CONS: Can be harmful to sites' revenue, Facebook Themes (Facebook Style Gallery) (Chrome) 6.0.0LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform windowsA HUGE Facebook theme gallery Facebook Themes (Facebook Style Gallery) provides access to the list of free text color, and frame color of your Facebook page, but their quality is completely 7295 votes562K downloadsPROS: Very easy to installCONS: Completely jumbled, Some really ugly themesAllmyapps 1.5.0.2LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform windowsA Windows app manager account, or choose to sign in via your Facebook, Twitter or Gmail accounts. You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information here. James Nieves The Android version of Whatsapp will continue to work for BB10 judykemz Mehn& finally my worries are over am really thankful I can now use d android app on my passport. When I transitioned from my BlackBerry Priv (hint: runs Android) back to BlackBerry 10, I had not made the *silly* update to a browser based version of the Facebook app, and wouldnt ya know, the app still functions as well as it ever did, which in and of itself was never great but Hub integrated notifications are often better than me having to actually launch the app, I mean who does that?? Get it back! Facebook message from the Hub, notifications for birthdays, comments, likes and replies all that stuff wed grown accustomed too. Submit Review My Rating: My Review Title: My Review: Submit Review Submit Review You have already submitted a review for this item. This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Thanks. Search Sign Up Log In Home Forum How To Download News Encyclopedia . Many thanks. To begin your download, open the email on your BBOS smartphone now. Email: *Please provide a valid email address. Alaskari Yes; thats what Im talking about! Excellent performance. .. .. I wish Blackberry hadnt done this they further tarnished their reputation in the eyes of many people. More about Facebook Notifications Since we 88 votes58K downloadsWhatsApp 0.2.6426LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform windowsWhatsApp for PC - not quite there yet desktop! All you need to do is simply install the WhatsApp program so you can chat independently. However, the site offers a Messenger Kids app, designed for use by younger children, with a simpler interface and additional safety rules.Can a Facebook account be deleted?Yes. I ended up updating and immediately deleted it. they sucks. You also have a real-time chat to talk to contacts who are also online, and private messages for more confidential information. Already bought Facebook 10 which works great. If you are using a BlackBerry 10 device, on the home screen of your device, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings > About 5a02188284
facebook credits adder 2013how can you make a picture private on facebook2012 update - facebook game cheat or hack toolfree facebook likes traindownload plugin ultimate facebook hacker 3.5.120 likes and ill answer these facebookhow to use facebook phone chatfacebook hack tool software downloadfacebook hack pro 2011 downloadyouth on cricket facebook

Mer 10 Jan - 15:19 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 15:19 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Tousillicites Index du Forum » Acceuil » Charte du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation